Roy's beep

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

lot in a basket


A tissket, a tasket, what is in a basket
There is a basket on the table
Fill with things without a label
I ask it, what is in the basket

It replies you put it there
Was it to share?
It is bare
Should  you care?

There is a basket on the floor
Where I put things I want no more
It shares with the floor
It does not want any more

 A basket hangs on the wall
Its hoop that is all
Just to play with a ball
That is all

A basket sits under a tree
Filled with glee
A peach I do see
A basket on the table filled with fruit for you and me

 Thank you and God bless


2 comments:

sulekkha said...

Thank you for writing about fruits, loved the poem and the basket.

R.M. Hepler said...

so cute! I could see this being a children's song.

the blogger who read and comment

Blog Archive