Roy's beep

Sunday, October 9, 2011

lot of love


You see this LOL.  To some It means laugh out loud to me it means Lots of Love.

The one thing that the world needs now is love. Love is the most sought after thing in the world. It is the most abundant thing in the world.  Everyone wants love and everyone has love.

How many times in the past week have you said “I love this”? How many times in the past week have you said “I love you”? Do you have a pet such as a dog or a cat? Do they show you love? How do you show an object that you love it? If there is a meaning to life, a purpose to life, it is to love and to be loved.



So what is love? Can you hold it in your hands? Can you see it? Can you feel it? Can you smell it? Can you touch it? What can you do with it? Where can you put it? You know you want to be loved and you want to love someone. With all the thing and people you love, is there room for one more person or thing? Would it take away love from the people and things that you love? Would you give up your life for love?


What do you know of love? I know my mom and dad love me. I know my brothers and sister love me. I know my wife and children love me.  I know god loves me he gave me all I have and more his love. From all this love I have more I can share with you.

Thank you for the love and visit. I give to you his love he shares with me to you.
 God bless.

4 comments:

JANU said...

Love is a beautiful feeling...I love my family and am loved by them. I love my friends and love this life....
Thanks for the lovely post.

baldychaz said...

To love and to laugh without these life is sadly lacking ;)

sulekkha said...

We can't survive without love, be it of a lover, friend, family members or god's love. Great post

photos by jan said...

Love <3<3<3

the blogger who read and comment

Blog Archive