Roy's beep

Monday, November 21, 2011

lot of Monday too


Well its Monday again it sure keeps coming around doesn’t it.  Let me see there is Pick on me Tuesday, and then Wednesday’s child and of course Poe-at-tree hop.  This Thursday is thanksgiving, so I think we need a poem about that or maybe turkey and pie. Oh My! Pie. Pumpkin, minced meat, apple, cherry pie more pie that's what we need, more pie. No cow pie. LoL

How about a poem, story, or photo essay of pie thanksgiving style. What your favorite pie can you write a poetic recipe for a pie?  Give it a try. Who don’t like pie? I want some pie. Don’t be shy bring on the pie. I am a pie monster you know. Love my pie.

 I heard from Nick, that Mouse has got two of his deer back at the North Pole and is working hard at getting the rest back up there, and he has four weeks to get them there.  So it you have seen any of them, please let me know and I will tell Mouse where to look for them.  Now about that pie, sure would like some now.

I am going to be picking on someone but I won’t tell.  Guess what on Amazon for the next hour free priority shipping of my Christmas story http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Andre+the+squirrel+and+the+Christmas+gift&x=14&y=16
 It a fun read and a lot of fun at a Christmas party.

Have a great Monday and four days to Pie. Yip pie epee

Thank you and may god bless your days with pie.

6 comments:

Papercut Doll said...

oooh Pie - I got mesmerised by the sight of pie. Looking forward to reading the poe a tree hop posts - always good fun.

photos by jan said...

Pie num, I always have cherry pie warm and icecream vanilla for my birthday. will be reading the hop. Have a wonderful thanksgiving, full of family and love. <3 jan

Larry Lewis said...

Tut Tut. Pies! They're a healthy food group NOT. But Christmas must be coming, because only last night i succumbed to eating 2 mince pies and custard. I feel so guilty, but they were so niceeeeeee!

sulekkha said...

I love pies too but can't bake them. so will come and read about them here.

Alpana Jaiswal said...

I am looking forward to your post Roy..

Leah Griffith said...

Roy, I love baking pies! Other than writing it's my next favorite thing. Tomorrow (Wednesday) is pie baking day and I'll be as happy as a lark all day long!
Happy Thanksgiving Roy!

the blogger who read and comment

Blog Archive