Roy's beep

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Art contest


OK!! Here we go. Starting today I have a contest for the people who like to draw. Please see the contest page tab. Entries must be in by February 2 2011 I will be posting the art here
Ok for the rest of you. Please come back and vote on the entries make suggestion and encouragement to your favorite entry. You can support this by making a donation at the PayPal link. Any donation will help. Keep I mind that you are helping to get the book publish. When it gets publish it will probably sale for 9.95 in the stores. It will take about 5 grand to publish the book. Thank you in advance for your support. In return all who make a donation will receive, when it is published, a first addition hand signed by me and the winning artist. If you do donate, you can send me an email and I will send you a pdf copy of the story. royadurham@gmail.com put I donated in the subject line.
From today till December 23 2010 this is a gift it is free  if you email me and ask for copy of the story I will send a pdf copy to you and merry Christmas put Christmas copy in subject line

No comments:

the blogger who read and comment

Blog Archive