Roy's beep

Monday, December 13, 2010

More about this place


Welcome!! I have been trying to make this a better blog page. I have added some new things. Like the Leroy Van Dyke video/ song. And I finally figured out how to put the Amazon store here. So you can find some good deals. There are some quotes about friends down on the bottom of page. I have started the art contest. I hope you will tell your friends about it. It should be a lot of fun and work. I have also add a PayPal donate button. I am on SSI and any funds you can send my way will be of great help. I am doing this to try and support my wife and myself. Please again write some comments I need the feedback if don't like something I wrote the say so. I want to hear your opinions this is a debate forum. I am not all-knowing and I make mistakes. If you do not want or cannot donate that I ok, then please buy something from Amazon or check out the ads click on them. And I will be paid a referral fee. Over and above all  else read my article and have fun with them. Some are just stories that I made up. Others are true stories, and some are thing's I value. The garage is my mind, memories and thoughts. I hope that you may find value in what I have wrote. Red Skelton ended show his with these words. "God bless ".  Well Christmas is all most here! and Here's my Christmas wish for you "love and peace be with you always!!!!" hey watch the video>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
rainder track????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

the blogger who read and comment

Blog Archive