Roy's beep

Saturday, January 1, 2011

First hours, minutes, 2011?

First hours, minutes, 2011? I went to bed at 9:30 pm mountain standard time December 31, 2010 and got up at 4:58 am mountain standard time January 1, 2011. I didn’t stay up to see the New Year in because I had seen it had all ready got here in New York. So I figured that waiting for it to get here was a waist on time, besides that I was sleepy.  I have checked the news and my mail. It’s seems that nothing has happen than, that I am still here! So I guess that it is time for a new year’s resolution. It is the same one that I have been working on for some sixty plus years. It is to be better than I am. Too do better that I did yesterday. I don’t think I can be better than anyone else because I am me. If I tried to be someone else, I would fail because I can only be me.  This does not mean that I am better than anyone else; it just means that I am the only one who can be better at being me. If you think about it you cannot be better than me, you can only be better than yourself. Now I need help from family, friends, you, and my enemies’, to be better than me. Learning from my enemies, helps me to repair what is broken about me and be a better friend, and a better person. Support from family, friends, and you; helps me be better than I am. If this all seems a bit confusing and self-centered, you are right. It is to me too, most of the time.  Thank you for your support and time, god bless.

No comments:

the blogger who read and comment

Blog Archive