Roy's beep

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A special day


A special day
Today is a special day, have you ever meet a famous person, like a movie star, sports star, writer, politician. I have meet a few like ken Curtis, you know Festus Haggen from gun smoke, Ann Lockhart from battle star Galactica or Sue Thomson a country western singer . I have met the governor Cal Ramton, baseball player Dave Winfield, Sammy Davis Jr., Phyllis Diller, (we had lunch). Yup! I have met a few famous people, but today just maybe I will shake the hand of the most famous of all. I have seen many pictures of him and read about him, and seen the great work he has done. I do follow him, and stock him a bit, I try to be like him, it is hard to do at times, heck most of the time, but I try. But today I might get to shake his hand. Today I will usher at my church, and he said “For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” so I will open the door and shake the hand of everyone who comes in, young or old, man or woman, all. This is a special day!
Thank you for your time and God bless all

3 comments:

Unknown said...

God Bless you too Roy, loved the post.

Kriti said...

Great idea and the best part his you will be as precious to him as he is to you. The Governor, on the other hand, I don't know. : )

Debra said...

Hi Roy, you see through His eyes. Everyone, though maybe not famous by the standards of the world, is special. Likewise, every new day is exceptional and unique – if we just have eyes to see.
You have an interesting way of leading your readers in one direction, only to present
a surprise ending!

the blogger who read and comment

Blog Archive