Roy's beep

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

lot of men love sex


“MEN LOVE SEX” Now that have got your attention. Here is what I am going to talk about. First it is men and love, to be a little more pacific my views on love. From the dictionary love is defined “1; a passionate feeling of romantic desire and sexual attraction, 
2; an intense feeling of tender affection and compassion, 
3; something that elicits deep interest and enthusiasm in somebody”.
 There are more definitions but to boil it down, it is a feeling, an emotion a sense of something.  To me it is the heart of my soul. It is the energy of my life. It is something that you cannot buy or sell. It can only be given, shared with all things, all life. Love is the assents of life the heart of the soul.

I have read many books, poem and stories on blogs about love; and I have heard men talk about love as a physical active. What they are talking about is sex not love.  Some year ago there was a comedy team that used the phrase “I love you man” some people made a big fuss over the phrase as it was used in TV commercial.   Down thru history for a man to say or show publicly “I love you” was consider as a sign weakness a sign of vulnerability. In days of old if you want to have control over people you took anything that they show signs of love for and held it for ransom.  A young man generally under the age of twelve shuns and is shunned if he shows love for anything or anyone.  He is made fun of if he says “I love you”. So is it any wonder that a man finds it hard to say “I love you”. Today people say they love this or that when in truth all they are saying is they want something.  You can buy sex there are people you sell it. But they are not selling love.

How do you define love?

What does love mean to you?

Is sex love?



Thank you and god bless



10 comments:

alejandro guzman said...

Nicely said Roy,
I love sex. But I agree sex is not love. Love is something you feel from your very soul it is unconditional always forgiving always giving.

Lust also gets confused with love I may add.

Cheers A

JIM said...

I agree with AJ ( wow thats scary) Love includes sex but it is not the over riding factor... I have been in love for 24 years and it kept growing all 24

Jim

Melissa Tandoc said...

totally cool roy... i've been reading stuart's mordida this morning... and i've read that you wanted to write something a bit different with somebody else's collaboration... that's really good... but going back on love... sex is the culmination of real love... because it leads to communion not only of the couple's bodies but the mind and spirit... that's why it's called "making love"... "lusting over somebody" is different... it's just something physical... great post roy... i came to understand men a bit more :)

Anna L. Walls said...

I agree that the use of the word 'love' has been way too freely thrown around these days. For me love is being part of an inseparable whole.

Alpana Jaiswal said...

Love has its own time, its own season, and its own reasons
from coming and going. You cannot bribe it or coerce it or
reason it into staying. You can only embrace it when it arrives and give it away when it comes to you.
To me..Love is a feeling that really can't be described, it's something you can only feel. It's about caring for somone deeply, and never wanting to let go. It's about thinking about them constantly, and no matter what they do, you can never stopping loving them. Even if your in a relashinship or not with them. Your completly comfortable with them, and you don't just like them because they are attractive. Love is something that is magical, but true love is an even greater, love that lives deep within ones very fabric, when that love is awaken and everything is felt, the high that one gets is so heavenly. This love is a love that only says, I have accepted him/her as my equal and our heart, love and everything else is as one. That to me I call SOUL MATES. It exist and is very real.
Love and sex are not the same thing; this is something some people never learn. Sex without love is just physical. Love without sex can be pure, spiritual and true. But sex with someone you love unequivocally, can be gentle and tender, hot and wild, comfortable or simply sublime.
And don't ever forget that the most important sexual organ is the brain.

Anonymous said...

Excellent post, Roy, and great discussion. Indeed love and lust are not the same. By the same token, I do not think that all romantic love is true love; sometimes it's just lust as well. To me, real love takes work, especially if hard times, illness, etc, are involved. Some love may be unconditional, but I think we put conditions on love, and we should. For instance, we should not continue to love someone who treats us badly. I like the fantasy of "transcendent" love just like everyone else, but I don't know how realistic it is.

imlindai said...

To me, Love is the name I have given to the purest energy in the universe. It is the life force.It is what people might call God, Source, Spirit. It is unconditional. It is present in everything. It is One. When I feel this for anything, then I am loving that "thing". Whatever relationship I have on top of that is something else. That's love to me.

sulekkha said...

Love is the purest emotion on earth and you can never fake it. Sex is never love without love.

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Roy - an eternal question and an answer that you've already given so well. I'm always afraid for youngsters who confuse love and sex precisely because they've not had enough of discussions with concerned adults about the difference.
(Love the song - was lovely hearing it after a long time).
Hugs ~ Corinne

fantasy in practicality said...

love is spiritual, love is hope, love is strength, love is faith. love is charitable.

on the other hand, love is passion, love is emotion, love is unconditional bond blended with lustful sex, devoting of mind, soul and body to the one you love.

the blogger who read and comment

Blog Archive