Roy's beep

Monday, September 12, 2011

the big day



Howdy; today is the big day. I will be getting my left worked on. They will start at noon and will be done about 1:00, then an hour of recovery. They will be removing the lens of the eye and putting in a new one and I will be able to see clearly again. The doctor said I will be able to use my eye later today, around four o‘clock.  And by Wednesday I should be able to return to writing and doing my blog, he said the limit on time on the computer will be raised to three hours per day till the tenth of October when he will do the right eye. I will post an update when I get home after the surgery.
I would like to say thank you to all for the prayers and support you have given me. Thank you and god bless

4 comments:

photos by jan said...

Prayers that all goes well and for a speedy recovery. Bless you.

Lily Brenner said...

My prayers are for successful work on both your eyes and a very speedy recovery. Be glad when you are back. :)

Anna L. Walls said...

Oh no - now you'll be able to see all the trouble I've been in. Miss you. Get all better soon.

Bongo said...

the surgery will be a relief and a success....we will be reading you soon...As always....XOXOXOXOXO

the blogger who read and comment

Blog Archive