Roy's beep

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pick on me Tuesday 11-29


Somebody is picking on me. Well this one is a new-be she has only thirty eight post so far and twenty two followers, But I think that will change. Her blog is very insightful and makes you think and this I like. She writes very well and is not afraid to speak her mine. If I were to choose my neighbor she would first on the list, it help as she is a friend of a friend of mine Betty Boop. Now anybody that is a friend of Betty’s would have to be a friend of mine. She is a cancer survivor.  This is what she says about herself “Wife, Mother, grandmother and Breast Cancer survivor, I Enjoy Good Food, Good Wine, and Good Company!! Long walk on The Beach and I Like to Snuggle Up with a Good Book and A Glass of Wine.”

Well it’s you tube Tuesday and Josh from "its tiger time" came up with you tube Tuesday. Every Tuesday we set a day aside for sharing a favorite video. Feel free to join in and let's have fun seeing how creative us bloggers can be! The video can be about anything. If you participate, please remember to leave your link at josh´s site, where this event originated from. 



Having spent some time looking over her blog, I am going to give it and her four horse shoes. Good quality, all the way around.

I have a special guest staying here at the ranch and she has agreed to present the milk bucket award. So please welcome Miss Betty Boop.


 Thank you all. Envelope please, on the behalf of spiltmilk ranch I would like to present the spiltmilk milk bucket award to Mrs. Franca Reale for blogging excellence. Boop, Boop pee do.


Thank you, Betty Boop.

Now, how about taking a trip over to Franca place and say howdy? Here is her address: http://methodmum.blogspot.com/

Say if you are look for a good gift for your family  here is a suggestion take a look at my Christmas story book Andre the squirrel and the Christmas Gift, it’s fun.

Thank you for coming by and god bless




9 comments:

Rimly said...

Congratulations are in order for Franca Reale and Welcome `Miss Betty Boop!

Alpana Jaiswal said...

Congratulations to Franca..
my linkhttp://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnetworkedblogs.com%2FqINBq&h=8AQHifwmKAQGduWvZi_-1nNhLLRBdO_N8aIwwrQb-JgwZQQ:

JANU said...

:-) Betty boop is catchy or caty..I must say.

Unknown said...

With my foot still tapping the floor, I'm on my way over to Franca's to congratulate here :) Great choice Roy!

Bongo said...

Betty boop??????????? congratulations Franca...As always.....XOXOXOXO

http://bongoisme.blogspot.com/2011/11/4-non-blondes-whats-up.html#axzz1f1mzEcjk

Mary Hudak-Collins livingthescripture.com said...

Terrific video Roy! Loving it :) And you picked a wonderful blogger for your award...congratulations Franca!

photos by jan said...

Great video, toe tapping...Congrats Franca.

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Loved that beat, Roy...and Franca is truly a special lady!

The Poet said...

Hello.
Betty Boop brings back memories. I always liked her.
I'm off to visit Franca shortly.
Nice pick Roy!
Thanks for sharing & visiting.

Daydreaming

the blogger who read and comment

Blog Archive