Roy's beep

Thursday, December 2, 2010

First item up for bid

A bucket full of honesty.
Honesty refers to a facet of moral character and denotes positive, virtuous attributes such as integrity, truthfulness, and straightforwardness along with the absence of lying, cheating, or theft.
I hope that this applies to me. I try to make it my only policy. Some time it is not easy to maintain. As I have said there’s something’s that are in need of repair.  The reference at the top is copied from wiki page on honesty.  I have found that the www is in short supply of it. In the real world it seems there is not enough to go around.  With this In mind I feel that honesty is of great value. It is rare and hard to find item.  One thing that is the most important is first to be honest with yourself.
I have an opening bid of:  1.5 mil.

No comments:

the blogger who read and comment

Blog Archive