Roy's beep

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

lot of problems



Do to some technical difficulty; I have had to do a clean install of my operating system. I have restored most of my files from a backup. Now I am trying to get back to writing some poems and blogging.  For those of you that follow and are new here, I have posted a revised copy of my blog novel chapters one and two. Please view it and read.  This is my first attempt at writing a novel, your comment are very important to me. Any encouragement you can give me will be greatly received, as well as any suggestions on how to improve my writing.  http://chronicleofkathleen.wordpress.com/








Thank you for your time and patients. God Bless

2 comments:

Roy Durham said...

mouse shot it 18 times, he thought he saw a puddee tat LOL

Unknown said...

Glad you are up and running roy!! Welcome back...

the blogger who read and comment

Blog Archive