Roy's beep

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

pick on me it's Tuesday





You Tube Tuesday, adopted from Josh at Its Tiger Time, is a day set aside for sharing your favorite video.  Feel free to join in each week and see how creative we bloggers can be.  Please remember to leave your link on his site in the linky-tool so that we can all visit your blog.  Each month, Josh will highlight a selected video and present the winner with the 'You Tube Tuesday' Award.





My normal pick on me  will get started back next Tuesday. I and very busy with all the paper work and getting my home rebuilt. the building permits have been issued and the materials have been order to fix it back up. this living in a motel is getting a little old, if you know what I mean. 


I am going to pick on someone if only they had , well you know a blog. so seeing he does not have blog I will give it four four mule shoes and the milk bucket to go with the sand box.



Now I would congratulate Ron Reed if he only had a blog

There is still time to get my Christmas book  from Amazon
and have it by Christmas

Thank you.  have a merry Christmas
 God Bless

No comments:

the blogger who read and comment

Blog Archive