Roy's beep

Saturday, March 17, 2012

lot of green pop up


Good morning and have a grand Saint Patty Day.  My do list is getting shorter but I still have a lot to do. Mouse is off down there in the Leprechaun Canyon trying to catch a Leprechaun.  As for me I have some paint touchup to do and calking, and there is the yard to be raked. Now I am retired and this work thing is something I gave up for lent, or so I though. But seeing it is Saint Patty Day I figured I would take the day off and have a beer or two and maybe a shot of whiskey. Later today I am going to the rodeo; I will take some photos and maybe a video of the doings.

We are having a Poe-a-tree hop here today.  The theme is green or gold with a touch of a leprechaun.  

My poetry is a little off at the present time so I have a YouTube video to explain why I am not at work today.



If you have wrote something for the hop. Please add you link here in the comments as the Mr. linky tool is not working.

Thank you for stop by and God bless

No comments:

the blogger who read and comment

Blog Archive