Roy's beep

Sunday, August 31, 2014

lot of opportunity

I have heard this more time than I can count “why dose god let it happen” or “what is the propose of life”.  Well if you really want to know, think about this, how many times have you have been given the opportunity to forgive like Christ, how many time have you had the opportunity to love unconditionally like Christ? How many times have you been given the opportunity to have faith like Christ? How many times have been given the opportunity to be charitable to the needy like Christ?  It may be that life is a school of hard knocks, but there are lesson to be learn each time. I did not forget hope for Christ hopes we will learn. In school you can always ask for help form the teacher, we are in school.

I am hoping to be back to posting every day soon. Thank you and God bless

1 comment:

Anna L. Walls said...

Welcome back. I've missed this blog

the blogger who read and comment

Blog Archive